(update - photos from my own collection - that's me in the peace photo - and from a 9/11 museum gallery)
I touched on this before with this space shuttle question but going through some
writing archives I found a better questionaire.
As with yesterday's 50 word exercise I'm tagging and clipping this to 8 things because it
seems to me a logical progression.
So here are the questions to answer.
You can skip the shuttle one or link to your past answer or copy and paste if you'd like
(ADDITION: Where were you when Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr were shot?)
Where were you:
1. When John F. Kennedy was shot (11/22/1963)
2. When Mt. St. Helens blew (5/18/1980)
3. When the space shuttle Challenger exploded (1/28/1986)
4. When the Gulf War began (1/16/1991)
5. When OJ Simpson was chased in his White Bronco (6/17/1994)
6. When the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was bombed (4/19/1995)
7. When Princess Di was killed (8/31/1997)
8. When Bush II was first announced President (11/7/2000)
9. Where were you on 9/11?